Why not join us for an exciting career in new masonry and conservation.
Please see below for current vacancies.
Sawyer & CNC machine Operator
We are looking for a reliable, confident factory operative for our workshop in Somerton
This is a production-based role working in a busy shop floor environment and it’s a nice 0730 – 1630 shift working Monday – Friday.
Your duties will include :
- Programming, operation and maintenance of CNC machines
- Setting up and operation power-driven circular saws
- Handling and assembly material
- Following basic drawings and working to targets.
- Simple quality checking and measuring
What skills are need :
- It would be good with experience within a factory production / assembly environment, but we also give training.
- Comfortable using power tools and measuring instruments.
- Physically fit.
- An outgoing, confident person who can think on their feet.
This role offers you :
- A nice starting salary which rises once perm.
- Fortnight pay via BACS
- Good facilities including free on-site parking.